Are you looking for a Private Tequila Tour from Guadalajara? Tour Tequila, Jalisco, and its Craft Tequila Distilleries hosted by a knowledgeable tour guide specialized in agave spirits.
Discover the true story behind Tequila while enjoying high-quality premium Tequilas. In this full-day unique, educational, and fun experience, you will visit places managed by local Mexican families who make their products with great passion and dedication.
You will see the magical towns of El Arenal, Amatitán, and Tequila declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2006. Appreciate the incredible agave fields where you will learn everything related to the raw material of the Tequila.
This Private Tequila Tour is dedicated to someone looking for an authentic, local, and personalized experience.
• Knowledgeable local guide
• Premium Tequila Tastings included
• Direct access to the distilleries, skip the line
• Private group, avoid other people
• Flexible Itinerary
• Hotel Pickup and Dropoff
Duration: 8 – 10 Hours
- Hotel Pickup – Dropoff
- Visit two distilleries
- Unlimited Premium Tequila Tastings
- Access to the National Tequila Museum
- Visit an agave field
- Soda or mineral water
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
**Your private tour includes hotel pickup and dropoff. We’ll contact you within 24h of your booking to confirm pickup details.**
We can pick you up at any hotel in the metropolitan area of Guadalajara.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions